Login Register






So what do you guys think of Fairy Tail? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: So what do you guys think of Fairy Tail? #4
(09-26-2013, 06:35 PM)Cloud Wrote: Most of the Anime I watch are short ones, aka 12 - 24 episodes, but I wanted to actually stick with a long one just so I can say I watched an Anime with like 175 episodes :3

Next I plan on watching Naruto, I have been planning to do it for a long time but it is just sooooo long...

Longest one that I've probably watched straight through was Rurouni Kenshin, which I believe could have been much shorter. I tried watching Inuyasha, but it was just too long. I might finish it at some point when I'm not busy.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
So what do you guys think of Fairy Tail? - by Nyx - 09-26-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: So what do you guys think of Fairy Tail? - by Oni - 09-27-2013, 12:03 PM