RE: london absolutely fucking blows 01-15-2021, 11:11 AM
#17
(01-14-2021, 07:14 PM)miso Wrote:(01-12-2021, 10:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote:i didn't have any insurance in it, for what my phone is worth, it would be useless(01-12-2021, 05:03 AM)miso Wrote: it was a j2 core, nothing crazy, did what i wanted okay
it is what you think
What's wrong with that? XD I've been pay as you go since... Well since I was 11. I'm no phone snob lol!
Did you have any insurance on it?
For future reference (you may already know, but in case someone reading this doesn't) it's worth checking the benefits of your bank account. Sometimes you can register your phone and you get free phone insurance with a standard bank account. I think you have to have registered it before you can make any kind of claim, of course.
Eh, fair enough. Maybe for your next one? Even 50-100 quid is worth it if the insurance is free and you only have to fill out a form online xD
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























it is what you think![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)