RE: london absolutely fucking blows 01-12-2021, 05:03 AM
#12
(01-11-2021, 07:18 PM)Jiggly Wrote:it was a j2 core, nothing crazy, did what i wanted okay(01-11-2021, 06:06 PM)miso Wrote:(01-10-2021, 02:31 AM)mothered Wrote: Did you have any online accounts saved In your browser's password manager, thereby could be compromised?nope, cleared it before for other reasons lmao
Or perhaps any sensitive data?
That was kind of lucky (well, considering).
May I be nosey and ask what model phone it was? Is it really expensive to replace?
(01-11-2021, 09:21 PM)Drako Wrote:(01-11-2021, 06:06 PM)miso Wrote:(01-10-2021, 02:31 AM)mothered Wrote: Did you have any online accounts saved In your browser's password manager, thereby could be compromised?nope, cleared it before for other reasons lmao
Or perhaps any sensitive data?
I feel like I'm the only one who actually got what you meant when you said "other reasons".
it is what you think
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2021, 05:04 AM by miso.)








![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)