Login Register






I'm back guys! filter_list
Author
Message
I'm back guys! #1
As some of you know, I took a break from the forum a little while back, but I checked back the other day and found it to be quite active again! So I have decided to come back to SL and start posting again! Mind you since school has started again, I won't be doing any 100 posts per day posting sprees like before, but I will try my best to be as active as I possibly can!

Hope to meet all the new members and make even more friends!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I'm back guys! - by Nyx - 09-26-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: I'm back guys! - by Wage - 09-26-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: I'm back guys! - by Drip - 09-27-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: I'm back guys! - by Oni - 09-27-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: I'm back guys! - by Customer - 09-27-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: I'm back guys! - by Lain - 09-27-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: I'm back guys! - by Infinite Derps - 09-27-2013, 03:13 AM
RE: I'm back guys! - by Complibur - 09-27-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: I'm back guys! - by Nyx - 09-27-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm back guys! - by Complibur - 09-27-2013, 08:57 PM