Login Register






Which products add value to your life? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Which products add value to your life? #7
(01-05-2021, 07:09 PM)FG420 Wrote: Ummm, something you could potentially SE, that many aren't is lamps? Or light bulbs like Phillips HUE?

I SE'd a couple of those and absolutely love them in my living room, so that might be an idea? Wink

I have tons of ideas, so let me know if u want any other
Light bulbs might be useful but I do not think personally. As long as I use low-consume lights made of a high class of efficiency bulbs I'm okay using them.

(01-06-2021, 02:36 AM)mothered Wrote: Moved from The Lounge forum to Social Engineering.
Quote:Which are the products that you like/use the most in your life?
Put simply, anything related to technology.
I would prefer for the thread to stay where I created it. Since this thread is /will not involve anything related to the SE-world, it just talks about the useful/important products of your life.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Which products add value to your life? - by Green314 - 01-06-2021, 10:48 AM