Login Register






Beginner C# Question filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Beginner C# Question #2
(01-06-2021, 01:05 AM)Kostolany Wrote: I was doing some research about the substring method when I saw these.
Ive seen them multiple times but never really know how they work.
Would someone mind explaining it to me or maybe telling me how this notation is called so I can do research on myself?
I would greatly appreciate it.

http://prntscr.com/wh4aha
Substring basically takes whats inbetween the 2 ints you've given it on the string you want. For example lets use "Hello World", setting the starting index at 3 & the ending index at 7, the result will be "lo Wo", the result is whatever is inbetween the 2 indexes youve entered

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Beginner C# Question - by Kostolany - 01-06-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: Beginner C# Question - by miso - 01-06-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: Beginner C# Question - by Kostolany - 01-06-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Beginner C# Question - by miso - 01-06-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Beginner C# Question - by fragx1011 - 01-07-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Beginner C# Question - by Kostolany - 01-08-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: Beginner C# Question - by phyrrus9 - 01-10-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: Beginner C# Question - by Kostolany - 01-12-2021, 09:57 AM