RE: Username Icons Added 01-05-2021, 09:23 AM
#9
(01-04-2021, 10:26 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I'm so impressed with how good these icons look. Really great job, and perfect attention to detail getting them all aligned just right. Thanks Oni.
But you still don't have one
I expect Oni add heart one to you. 
(01-04-2021, 10:20 PM)Oni Wrote:Thank you, I feel like diamond head 😂(01-03-2021, 12:13 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: It is amazing Oni, You have done a nice job on them. it is quite unique
Well done
Looks great on your name.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 09:38 AM by Mr.Kurd.)
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN












![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)