Login Register






Billionaire Jack Ma Goes Missing, After Criticizing Chinese Government filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Billionaire Jack Ma Goes Missing, After Criticizing Chinese Government #10
(01-04-2021, 10:29 PM)Johnngnky Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 10:26 PM)Oni Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 10:21 PM)Johnngnky Wrote: I'm Chinese,

and this hasn't even been in our news. I have not heard of this until now. Seems like their propaganda really is effective.

Don't tell anyone, or you might disappear too... Tongue

Most of us, ones who delve in overseas communities, take privacy very seriously. It's almost like it's required by law :thinking: .

(01-04-2021, 10:24 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 10:21 PM)Johnngnky Wrote: I'm Chinese,

and this hasn't even been in our news. I have not heard of this until now. Seems like their propaganda really is effective.

That's... concerning xD

I know they really improved their censorship, but this was certainly surprising to me. I didn't know they were that good at censoring.

VPNs are basically compulsory, I'd imagine. It's very hard to access Chinese resources from outside the country, as most services require a Chinese phone number. Just getting into a Baidu Pan account is a pretty big nuisance. Are people typically arrested for using VPNs or visiting sites like ours?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Billionaire Jack Ma Goes Missing, After Criticizing Chinese Government - by Oni - 01-04-2021, 11:20 PM