RE: I Have a small penis [PICS INCLUDED] 01-02-2021, 02:14 PM
#47
This is ma penis song.
I made it up just now while thinking about absolutely nothing.
If this makes it out there, shoutout to snoop dogg.
I'm a penis man. Oh so long and oh so what.
I'm a penis from ma face and all the way to my butt.
I have a penis mom - and a penis dad.
But ma penis dad - loves a guy called Brad. What!
Penis mom went to get her GED
and then she met a guy called Penis Ashlee
So now mom and Ashlee and dad and Brad
But non can have kids because
they are all penis lads. What?
To be continued...
I made it up just now while thinking about absolutely nothing.
If this makes it out there, shoutout to snoop dogg.
I'm a penis man. Oh so long and oh so what.
I'm a penis from ma face and all the way to my butt.
I have a penis mom - and a penis dad.
But ma penis dad - loves a guy called Brad. What!
Penis mom went to get her GED
and then she met a guy called Penis Ashlee
So now mom and Ashlee and dad and Brad
But non can have kids because
they are all penis lads. What?
To be continued...
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2021, 02:15 PM by Korann.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)