Login Register






2021 Resolutions filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 2021 Resolutions #3
Mostly making efforts towards being more positive and healthy. I avoid doing "resolutions", as there's no better time than the present.

I quit smoking 2-3 years ago, it's an excellent decision. I remember after the first couple months breathing was much better. I went cold turkey and it was worth it. Try not to stay on the gum/patches too long, if you can avoid it.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
2021 Resolutions - by Twenty-Two - 12-31-2020, 05:56 PM
RE: 2021 Resolutions - by fsociety - 12-31-2020, 07:52 PM
RE: 2021 Resolutions - by Oni - 12-31-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: 2021 Resolutions - by mothered - 01-01-2021, 03:40 AM
RE: 2021 Resolutions - by Jiggly - 12-31-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: 2021 Resolutions - by Green314 - 12-31-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: 2021 Resolutions - by Kaz - 12-31-2020, 10:32 PM