Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. #22
(12-31-2020, 11:10 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 09:57 AM)10271018 Wrote: Excuse me but then Open Bullet what is it for?
Rather than going through every detail, have a look at the following video.



(12-31-2020, 09:57 AM)10271018 Wrote: Am I likely to get poor results due to proxies? Should you buy them?
Yes, proxies play a major role In obtaining successful hits.

Use a tool named "AutoBot Proxy Grabber" to scrape fresh/elite proxies.

Spoiler:
[Image: 6ny3B3l.png]
To recap, tell me if I miss any steps.

I generate the keywords, insert them on Slayer (24 Hours - Pastebin), start and wait for it to finish. Filter, grab and step to the leecher. I load the proxies, then select (email: pass combo), thread 50 and start. Finally, remove duplicates and save the wordlist.

I load the wordlist, config and proxy on openbullet as in the video, I wait for it to finish.
imgur.com/oJHLmSt It has been like this for a while, is it going well? I still see 0 hits ...

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. - by 10271018 - 12-31-2020, 02:27 PM