Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. #16
(12-30-2020, 03:57 PM)mothered Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 03:33 PM)10271018 Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 02:43 AM)mothered Wrote: Try It and see how you go.

If you experience any Issues, reply with your concerns.

I've started trying cracking, I'm trying on a vm and it seems to work. How many results must he seek to be successful in cracking?
Also, in the video you sent me you don't continue on the next page "Leecher", do I have to do it? If so, what should I set on this screen?

imgur.com/NnFWy8R
The results vary, so there Isn't a set figure on the amount needed for cracking.

Just follow the video precisely as shown, and you'll be good to go.


I followed the video, went to the leecher, imported proxies and found only 37 accounts as a result. Where do I import these accounts now? Thanks for the help anyway, it's the first time and as soon as I understand it it will surely be easier.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. - by 10271018 - 12-30-2020, 04:06 PM