Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. #14
(12-18-2020, 02:43 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 09:11 PM)10271018 Wrote: I wanted to know, if by following this video I correctly carry out the steps for OB. Can you confirm?
youtu.be/diqxX6pmERs
Try It and see how you go.

If you experience any Issues, reply with your concerns.

I've started trying cracking, I'm trying on a vm and it seems to work. How many results must he seek to be successful in cracking?
Also, in the video you sent me you don't continue on the next page "Leecher", do I have to do it? If so, what should I set on this screen?

imgur.com/NnFWy8R

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. - by 10271018 - 12-30-2020, 03:33 PM