Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial VCC Method filter_list
Author
Message
RE: VCC Method #3
(09-24-2013, 07:48 PM)Oni Wrote: What would these be used for? Social Engineering? Not sure why this would be in the hacking sections.
It works for taking the limit off of your Paypal, and I assume it works for allot of other websites also. I haven't had any problems with it so far, I mean this isn't a private method. So I guess its decent enough as its free and pretty easy to create.
“I strive for two things in design: simplicity and clarity. Great design is born of those two things.”
- Lindon Leader

Reply





Messages In This Thread
VCC Method - by Wage - 09-24-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: VCC Method - by Oni - 09-24-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: VCC Method - by Wage - 09-24-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: VCC Method - by Reiko - 09-24-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: VCC Method - by Oni - 09-24-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: VCC Method - by Dream - 09-25-2013, 03:00 AM