RE: Cyberpunk 2077 - Your PC Might Not Be Able To Run The Game At 60 FPS 12-29-2020, 11:15 PM
#24
Well, the game is already out like 20 days, I bought it yesterday, and.. it's not be аble for my computer. Although my friend told me that I can try to set my computer to such a state that it can play cyberpunk. He told me he could help me with this setup. I found cyberpunk on https://insider.games/best-gaming-mouse-under-50-dollars/ but the characteristics were suitable, but my computer could not reproduce, I think the problem is in my computer, but not in its characteristics. I just have to wait for my bro to see what's wrong with my computer and fix the shit. I really hope that cyberpunk will still be played on my computer, since I spent money on it
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2021, 06:18 PM by DavisIT.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)