Login Register






Question filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Question #13
(09-24-2013, 03:00 AM)ErroraBorealis Wrote: I modify my own clothes that I get cheap...you could call it designer, but it costs about $15-$20 per item to buy and customize. I wouldn't pay for designer clothes I can make myself.

What do you mean modify? Like printing?
lurk moar

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Question - by zebra - 09-23-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: Question - by zebra - 09-23-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Question - by Care - 09-23-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Question - by zebra - 09-23-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: Question - by Care - 09-23-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: Question - by Care - 09-23-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Question - by zebra - 09-23-2013, 12:43 AM
Re: RE: Question - by Oni - 09-23-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: Question - by ErroraBorealis - 09-24-2013, 03:00 AM
RE: Question - by zebra - 09-24-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Question - by ErroraBorealis - 09-25-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Question - by Dean Winchester - 09-24-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: Question - by Dream - 09-25-2013, 03:17 AM