Login Register






3DS XL filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 3DS XL #11
(09-21-2013, 03:19 PM)Euripides Wrote: Oh, is it really stretched? I'm thinking of getting the XL version once I have spare funds but knowing that now makes me back out and settle for the original size then.

Congratulations by the way for getting that gift!

Thanx for the congrats Smile I don't think its really stretched out...just a lil bit maybe, but everyone that I've heard from seems to luv it over the regular size & I'm luvin it too so I recommend it. I hope that's helpful *^_^*
[Image: b3f0a97bdadd6fe3f12f4c4e28584085_zpsbfbc8c42.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
3DS XL - by Purphexyon - 09-21-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: 3DS XL - by Oni - 09-21-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: 3DS XL - by Purphexyon - 09-21-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: 3DS XL - by Euripides - 09-21-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Purphexyon - 09-24-2013, 09:35 AM
RE: 3DS XL - by SQLi - 09-21-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Purphexyon - 09-21-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by SQLi - 09-21-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Oni - 09-21-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Purphexyon - 09-21-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Mom - 09-24-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Purphexyon - 09-24-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Mom - 09-24-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Purphexyon - 09-24-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Mom - 09-24-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Purphexyon - 09-24-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Oni - 09-24-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Mom - 09-24-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Oni - 09-24-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Mom - 09-24-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: 3DS XL - by Purphexyon - 09-24-2013, 11:08 PM