Login Register






Cyberpunk 2077 - Your PC Might Not Be Able To Run The Game At 60 FPS filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cyberpunk 2077 - Your PC Might Not Be Able To Run The Game At 60 FPS #22
(12-22-2020, 03:45 PM)Oni Wrote: They've doubled down, promising updates in the near future and offering refunds to those that aren't interested in waiting:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-...2020-12-18

(12-21-2020, 12:51 PM)Pikami Wrote: Finished the game, played on medium graphics on my 1050Ti laptop, I would say average fps was arround 23 with bumps to 30 when in the badlands with no people and drops to 18 in crowded areas.

20-30 FPS was what I got on WoW back in the day (busted hand-me-down Toshiba). I'd still be happy to play at that.

Yeah, it's playable, used to own a GT-520 everything ran like crap, but I was just used to it

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyberpunk 2077 - Your PC Might Not Be Able To Run The Game At 60 FPS - by Pikami - 12-22-2020, 11:14 PM