Login Register






Alias Gone Viral? (Xbox filtered my alias, domain worth thousands) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Alias Gone Viral? (Xbox filtered my alias, domain worth thousands) #13
(11-09-2020, 08:07 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 06:04 AM)Oni Wrote: When all the new TLDs came out, I'm sure many got rich overnight. It's very lucrative to businesses/influencers.
I clearly remember when the TLDs were launched, and I'm regretting I didn't make bulk purchases on those that were sought-after.

Nonetheless, I currently have around 10 premium domains with a value between $1,100-$2,000. That's If anyone Is willing to pay the ridiculous amount.

Here's just the one.
Spoiler:
[Image: xXosiHE.png]

Have you had any luck selling domains at all? I've been tempted to get some domain hacks/short domains and shit, but not sure if they ever sell.
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Alias Gone Viral? (Xbox filtered my alias, domain worth thousands) - by BreShiE - 12-22-2020, 01:41 AM