RE: Any Old and New Anime Introduce 12-21-2020, 01:47 AM
#7
My first recommendations are generally Cowboy Bebop or Black Lagoon.
I actually saw this when it first came out and really enjoyed it. It got mixed reviews due to the art style, but the rotoscoping actually makes it unique. I don't think this kind of show is for everyone, as the art is different and the story is slower than most. However, if you are open to something different I'd definitely recommend it.
(12-20-2020, 11:50 PM)321 Wrote: u can try aku no hana, its very different from other anime
I actually saw this when it first came out and really enjoyed it. It got mixed reviews due to the art style, but the rotoscoping actually makes it unique. I don't think this kind of show is for everyone, as the art is different and the story is slower than most. However, if you are open to something different I'd definitely recommend it.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)