Login Register






So I finally made a DeviantART filter_list
Author
Message
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART #3
(09-22-2013, 01:44 AM)Cyanide and Cynicism Wrote: It would be cool if DeviantArt wasn't full of fucking morons, any credible designer should avoid that place like the plague.
Haha, I agree with you. I had my doubts, but I'm going to give DevART a chance. Wink
Not just I, but everyone misses you.

[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
So I finally made a DeviantART - by Care - 09-22-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Care - 09-22-2013, 01:47 AM
Re: RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Oni - 09-25-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Oni - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Care - 09-25-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Customer - 09-26-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Care - 09-26-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Mom - 09-26-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Care - 09-26-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Mom - 09-26-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Customer - 09-26-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Care - 09-26-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Customer - 09-27-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Mom - 09-27-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Customer - 09-27-2013, 08:07 AM
RE: So I finally made a DeviantART - by Nefarious - 10-02-2013, 03:27 AM