Login Register






Could someone help me? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Could someone help me? #3
Nah I didn't lose any screws. Also, there is no light for the processor. The LED light that my Power button has to the whole computer. Isn't coming on.

System spec's. Lenovo IdeaCentre K300. I replaced the PSU with a 600 watt PSU. A 1 Gig Nvidia GTX 550 Ti graphic's card. I replaced the ram for 8 Gigs DDR3 Dual Channel ram. 1330Mhz with metal casings.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Could someone help me? - by Black Haze - 09-21-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Could someone help me? - by Imada Duty - 09-21-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Could someone help me? - by Black Haze - 09-21-2013, 04:42 PM
RE: Could someone help me? - by Oni - 09-21-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Could someone help me? - by Black Haze - 09-21-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Could someone help me? - by Oni - 09-21-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Could someone help me? - by Black Haze - 09-21-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: Could someone help me? - by Imada Duty - 09-22-2013, 03:43 AM