RE: Cyberpunk 2077 - Your PC Might Not Be Able To Run The Game At 60 FPS 12-16-2020, 07:26 AM
#9
If you're interested in stories with similar themes to 2077, I'd recommend Westworld or The 100. Both have a bit of AI, cybernetics, and dystopia. They're not Bladerunner or Gibson, but you'll see the overlap.
The game has an interesting story/gameplay, so I don't place as much emphasis on the graphics. Would actually be worth playing on lower graphics, if you still ascertain what's going on.
(12-15-2020, 05:56 PM)thuxtk Wrote:(12-15-2020, 05:28 PM)Drako Wrote:(12-14-2020, 08:33 PM)thuxtk Wrote: I'm pretty sure my computer will run it fine.
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Processor: Intel® Pentium® CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: Intel® HD Graphics
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel® HD Graphics Family
hardcore gamer specs
It sounds like you're going to have a 1024x768 10 FPS time.
I'm just waiting for lowspecsgamer to release a potato version, it will be funny af to play it in 800x600.
The game has an interesting story/gameplay, so I don't place as much emphasis on the graphics. Would actually be worth playing on lower graphics, if you still ascertain what's going on.













![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)