RE: Your Thoughts on Socialism 09-21-2013, 01:28 AM
#4
In a society where 1% of the population owns the majority of the income in this country, socialism can only benefit the other 99% that are barely getting by. I think people say socialism doesn't work in practice because we don't live under a tyrant forcing us to live that way, we are used to capitalism. Yes because of capitalism, Henry Ford was able to be successful and help make the country what it was and still is today but the problem with capitalism is that sooner or later the Henry Fords of today will sell out their own country by outsourcing labor for more & more profit. Is it smart? Yes, but is it right? I don't think so. I feel that socialism would do a lot of good for this country and the 99% of us that are slowly falling apart, as long as it was tweaked a lil bit to adapt to todays reality of life. That's just my opinion though. Thanx for listening
![[Image: b3f0a97bdadd6fe3f12f4c4e28584085_zpsbfbc8c42.png]](http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff475/purphexyon/b3f0a97bdadd6fe3f12f4c4e28584085_zpsbfbc8c42.png)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)