Login Register






My android battery draing so fast even on off screen filter_list
Author
Message
RE: My android battery draing so fast even on off screen #20
(12-15-2020, 09:06 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 07:57 PM)thuxtk Wrote: Been having some similar problems with my phone, it doesn't even manage to last an entire day and I use it on minimum brightness.
That's typical of phones that're a number of years old.

How long have you had yours?

7 - 8 months, I have a Motorola G7.

(12-15-2020, 08:50 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 07:57 PM)thuxtk Wrote: Been having some similar problems with my phone, it doesn't even manage to last an entire day and I use it on minimum brightness.

just replace it boi.

It hasn't been even over a year of use and its already draining the battery so idk, kinda broke currently to actually get a new decent one lol
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 12:03 PM by caePax.)






Messages In This Thread
RE: My android battery draing so fast even on off screen - by caePax - 12-15-2020, 12:02 PM