Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. #10
(12-10-2020, 03:07 AM)mothered Wrote:
Quote:Combolist (I would like to understand how to create your own)
Use a tool named "Slayer Leecher v0.6".
Quote:Config (the same)
"OpenBullet" does the job well.
Quote:Proxy (I can find them, both HTTP, SOCKS4 and 5)
"AutoBot Proxy Grabber" will suffice your needs.
Quote:Various programs to carry out everything.
Use either a checker that's dedicated to the account you wish to crack, or a multi-checker that serves an array of accounts/sites.

getting some free proxies gets kinda hard day by day ngl, I used to crack league accounts with free proxies but now I can't even find them.
do you know any more sources besides the most popular ones?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. - by caePax - 12-14-2020, 08:03 PM