Login Register






Sex Toy Sales Increase After Coronavirus Outbreak filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sex Toy Sales Increase After Coronavirus Outbreak #25
(12-13-2020, 11:15 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 10:08 PM)Seluza Wrote: I probably would have been drinking a lot this year if it wasn't cause I'm taking some meds and I really really shouldn't drink while I take them
Depending on your meds, It can be a dangerous mix.

Do take care and act responsibly.
Yeah I basically haven't drunk anything since I started taking them, probably for the best, but I still have to endure 6-7 more months without alcohol

(12-12-2020, 06:37 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 10:08 PM)Seluza Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 06:12 PM)SarahConarh Wrote: I agree with you. I have friends who started drinking so much! Sad
I probably would have been drinking a lot this year if it wasn't cause I'm taking some meds and I really really shouldn't drink while I take them

Perhaps that's a blessing in disguise. I certainly enjoy my tolerance going down. I drink less when I do go back to drinking, purely because I don't need as much!
I normally have a high tolerance, which kind of bothers me since it makes it harder to notice I might've taken a bit too much alcohol sometimes
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 02:08 PM by Seluza.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex Toy Sales Increase After Coronavirus Outbreak - by Seluza - 12-14-2020, 02:06 PM