Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. #5
(12-11-2020, 03:01 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 07:28 PM)10271018 Wrote: Could you link me some videos on yt to see how these apps work?
To be honest, I don't have the time to search.

You're bound to find tutorials on YouTube.

I show you the steps I take that lead to no result.

I open Slayer Leecher v0.6 (latest version available at the moment, I think), I enter the keywords generated by keywordtool.io (I put "netflix" and I entered the result on Slayer).
imgur.com/dOUGkC0.png


After hours, this is the result:
imgur.com/bPMH2q0.png

(Sorry if I can't put the pictures but it gives me an error, I hope I haven't broken the rules.)
Why?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like to learn, but I need your help to crack accounts. - by 10271018 - 12-13-2020, 12:18 PM