Login Register






Cyberpunk 2077 - Your PC Might Not Be Able To Run The Game At 60 FPS filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cyberpunk 2077 - Your PC Might Not Be Able To Run The Game At 60 FPS #5
Highly recommend updating drivers and using Precision X1 for anyone that's experiencing bad FPS.

(12-10-2020, 04:39 AM)Drako Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 01:00 AM)Oni Wrote: My 7700K will be the weakest link with a Titan XP. Guess we'll see in the next hour!

Like you saw on Discord, my performance isn't as bad as I expected. I'm averaging barely 50 FPS. Right now I'm just poking around my BIOS and Nvidia Control Panel to see if I can make it to 60 FPS. I don't really feel like upgrading my PC right after upgrading the whole thing a few months ago.

I'm able to do High/4K without any major frame drops. Ultra is a different beast. Hopefully they optimize it more.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyberpunk 2077 - Your PC Might Not Be Able To Run The Game At 60 FPS - by Oni - 12-11-2020, 02:34 AM