Login Register






Harry Potter filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Harry Potter #7
Nice, thank you, a good find for a hardcore HP fan. I still consider myself one even though long gone are the years in which I would fangirl over the books, draw fanart and even write fanfiction. Yeah, I did that, don't judge me, I'm pretty sure any fan read at least one. Anyway, all the felings came rushing back to me when my niece came running to make me take this Harry Potter quizz with her and help with the answears, it was such a pure feeling. Would like to bring back those simpler days.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 08:32 PM by duremars.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Harry Potter - by sehost - 11-18-2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Harry Potter - by mothered - 11-19-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: Harry Potter - by LovecraftXIX - 12-08-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Harry Potter - by DanBond - 12-08-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: Harry Potter - by Couplelove101 - 12-08-2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Harry Potter - by vovos - 12-09-2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Harry Potter - by duremars - 12-09-2020, 09:29 PM