Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


AIO Giftcard Generator - No Redirects, Ads, Or Spam Links filter_list
Author
Message
RE: AIO Giftcard Generator - No Redirects, Ads, Or Spam Links #4
(12-06-2020, 10:21 AM)ak6b636 Wrote: Nice tool. How about a checker? Specifically for Amazon. Just saw the last part about Amazon. So there is no checkers at all?

I said, and I, quote, "Some of these giftcards DO NOT have working checkers anymore, such as Amazon.
However, many of these still do work! Have fun!"

Meaning that yes, Amazon does not have a checker, but, you can still find checkers for many of these!

Hope that answers your questions!

(12-06-2020, 09:42 AM)mothered Wrote: Brilliant contribution Indeed.

I love working with the CLI, so this tool will suit my needs perfectly.
Much appreciated.

Thank you!!! I'm happy you enjoy it!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020, 09:12 PM by Trilly Reign.)
[Image: line-rainbow.gif]

Check out my linktree for more content!

[+] 1 user Likes Trilly Reign's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: AIO Giftcard Generator - No Redirects, Ads, Or Spam Links - by Trilly Reign - 12-06-2020, 09:11 PM