Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


TSP Dork Generator filter_list
Author
Message
TSP Dork Generator #1
I think this is the best section to post this tool, if I'm wrong sorry.

A dork generator is a software that generates dorks (you wouldn't belive). Dorks are used for software such as SQLi Dumper to find sites possibly vulnerable to SQL Injection or other attacks related to errors in website code and/or server. You can use this attack to leak new combos, CCs details, steal identities and find general informations about users of that website.

The .exe file tests positive to 3 antivirus on virustotal (here), but I can say it's a false positive, I used it on my computer in the last week, done serveral scan with Malwarebytes and McAfee and nothing was found.
If you think is a virus feel free not to download the file

Download here
Everything I post here is fictional and only a fool would believe it.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
TSP Dork Generator - by dals - 12-03-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: TSP Dork Generator - by mothered - 12-04-2020, 03:40 AM
RE: TSP Dork Generator - by miso - 12-08-2020, 11:51 AM
RE: TSP Dork Generator - by GarrettWard - 09-29-2023, 09:07 AM