RE: Shit Sinisterly Says (on Discord) 11-24-2020, 10:37 AM
#256
(11-23-2020, 11:48 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(11-23-2020, 08:16 AM)Jiggly Wrote:(11-22-2020, 03:51 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: I think you read them in detail LMAO... But yet I have to ask miso why he said that even @miso what do you mean by "jack off"... I mean I was about to ban that guy and you sent that.
Kurd, you don't want to know what that means XD
(11-23-2020, 08:17 AM)Oni Wrote:I mean he always in Haram and I know the meaning of this but why he even keep saying it always, You see even for pissing he told us xD(11-22-2020, 03:51 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: I think you read them in detail LMAO... But yet I have to ask miso why he said that even @miso what do you mean by "jack off"... I mean I was about to ban that guy and you sent that.
He is being haram.
I have to research more on this new wierd generation. @miso
It must be important to him.












![[Image: IMG-20201123-114252.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/9rW2Vyg/IMG-20201123-114252.jpg)

![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)