Login Register






Mouse/Keyboard/Storage Lose Power At Night filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Mouse/Keyboard/Storage Lose Power At Night #14
(11-14-2020, 08:15 PM)Drako Wrote: Well, I think my new motto in life should go, "Same shit, different day". And that's because I have the same problem
That's not good to read.

It's come down to a process of elimination to pinpoint the Issue.

(11-14-2020, 08:15 PM)Drako Wrote: I also managed to corrupt Windows because my dumbass decided it was a good idea to update it. Which even updating Windows ever is a bad idea.
I 100% agree with you.

I've mentioned countless times on this board, to not perform updates and this clearly supports my view/advice.

(11-14-2020, 08:15 PM)Drako Wrote: I should really switch back to using Linux as my daily driver and just keep Windows on a seperate drive for when I want to play a game. I can't deal with Windows anymore. It's such an awful OS.
For your overall usability, I believe this Is a good option.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Mouse/Keyboard/Storage Lose Power At Night - by mothered - 11-15-2020, 02:05 AM