RE: Free Giftcards/Paypal Money 11-14-2020, 02:10 AM
#4
(11-13-2020, 10:53 PM)kaz Wrote:Usually when people post threads promoting services like the one you posted above usually are hackers promoting such services. Therefore I came to the conclusion you might've got hacked. I apologize.(11-13-2020, 10:52 PM)roastedtv Wrote:what do you mean?(11-13-2020, 10:00 PM)kaz Wrote: Hey guys! Long time since i posted something here... i know...Have you been hacked? Or are you serious?
Today im presenting King of Prizes, A GPF ( Get Paid For ) web
I have been using it since 2019 with good results, more less $500 on my Paypal and a few GiftCards.
You just need to do tasks, visit website for 30 seconds or just filling surveys!! Easy work!
It´s easy to win coins, let me show you todays reports
This was in about 10 mins...
And another 10 mins...
Here i will show you something...
Last thing to say, If you want to register, do with my link, because you will get some coins; also when you reach 2000 coins, i will get 1000
Link: https://kingofprizes.com/invite/UAC2HI
Dont know the reason why the screenshotos aren´t showing correctly, any ideas?
Tryna Surf




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)