Login Register






DDoS Protected Hosting filter_list
Author
Message
RE: DDoS Protected Hosting #2
I'm not sure whether it was specifically if it was a DDoS attack or not. I have been on the site longer and I know for one that sometimes it goes down because of hosting issues with the hosting company, as Anar has said before.

I personally would not recommend it until it is absolutely necessary, as DDoS protection doesn't work very well unless you pay a very hefty amount of money.






Messages In This Thread
DDoS Protected Hosting - by Xeronations - 11-30-2012, 06:52 AM
RE: DDoS Protected Hosting - by Ultimatum - 11-30-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: DDoS Protected Hosting - by Xeronations - 11-30-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: DDoS Protected Hosting - by Oni - 11-30-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: DDoS Protected Hosting - by kaiteisbait - 11-30-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: DDoS Protected Hosting - by Nohbdy - 12-01-2012, 02:57 AM
RE: DDoS Protected Hosting - by Oni - 12-01-2012, 04:22 AM