RE: Your opinion of homosexuality? 09-13-2013, 03:45 AM
#25
(09-13-2013, 03:23 AM)Cyanide and Cynicism Wrote: That's the same argument as why there isn't white pride, male pride or able pride. People have pride over things they're discriminated against or have a disadvantage because of to lighten the situation. I would barely call it self-righteous.
You are absolutely right, I didn't bring that up because for the most part I was trying to stay on topic.
Whats so wrong with taking pride in your race?
Be it Hispanic, Black, Asian or other.
Who say's that I can't celebrate pride in my own race. There's a huge difference in being prideful and proud, then going around being a bigot about the situation.
Hell, if you want to look at it that way, not being able to have a straight pride parade because it has not been discriminated against, wouldn't that in turn be discriminating the thought of something like this though?
The only thing to fear is fear itself... that and evil monkeys. I mean seriously, their just devious.

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)