Login Register






Unpopular opinion: filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Unpopular opinion: #26
(11-02-2020, 03:50 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 10:46 PM)adminn Wrote: I've never really looked at hentai. I do not like this kind!
You're not the only one.

I cannot fathom why people enjoy It.

I'd say I agree, but I don't entirely understand why people like porn in general. Perhaps I don't have the best perspective for that XD

However, on the topic - Anime isn't only Hentai, and Anime doesn't over sexualise young people as a general rule.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Unpopular opinion: - by Hutsom - 02-24-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Hutsom - 02-24-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by darkninja1980 - 05-06-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Drako - 05-06-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by darkninja1980 - 05-06-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 05-06-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by dmcv18 - 05-06-2019, 11:21 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by darkninja1980 - 05-07-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Mom - 05-07-2019, 07:11 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 05-07-2019, 08:34 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by darkninja1980 - 05-07-2019, 08:46 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by mariobros123 - 05-10-2019, 10:45 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Captain Levi - 05-11-2019, 01:49 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Oni - 05-11-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by darkninja1980 - 05-11-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 05-12-2019, 01:40 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by supermonster - 10-24-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 10-27-2019, 04:48 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by GabriellePeake - 09-23-2020, 09:37 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by DawgG2 - 09-26-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by silentassassin87 - 10-19-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by kingsizexx - 10-24-2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 10-24-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by adminn - 11-01-2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by mothered - 11-02-2020, 03:50 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 11-02-2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by mothered - 11-03-2020, 02:53 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Jiggly - 11-03-2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by jjj1888 - 11-19-2020, 03:15 PM
RE: Unpopular opinion: - by Greenleaf - 08-02-2021, 07:09 PM