RE: I wanna take drugs. o.o 10-31-2020, 07:29 PM
#15
(10-31-2020, 07:28 PM)UncensoredDevil Wrote:(10-08-2020, 02:19 PM)Charline Wrote: My life is really boring. Sometimes i just feel like i want to take something. But i never have took drugs before.. And I'm still quite young. Is there anyway to get drugs without ordering from the Darknet? Or like can i get high with something else maybe? o.Ojust stick to weed, shrooms or acid, nothing wrong with it and it won’t ruin your life like some other drugs imo and if you don’t know anyone that sells then the only other way is through the deep web just get a ore paid card use Paxful for btc then just transfer the btc over to which market you want to use make sure they’re not scams tho pm me for info if you want
I'd question the acid recommendation based on watching peoples behaviour who have taken it.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)