Login Register






Twitch DMCA Crackdown filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Twitch DMCA Crackdown #8
(10-25-2020, 07:09 PM)Oni Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 06:49 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 02:01 AM)mothered Wrote: Just another live streaming platform.

Is it specifically for gamers or does it have a wider audience? I'm not sure I can see it being successful unless there's something unique about it. Look at Mixer, for example.

It seems like their most active category has ~6000 viewers, while the largest streamers have ~150 viewers.

Not even comparable to the numbers from Twitch, but the theme does look nice.

Ah there we go. Its been around since sept 2018 as well. I don't really see it replacing Twitch. That's not to say it doesn't have a place in the market, but in order to survive long term, I hope they have some good business plans.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Twitch DMCA Crackdown - by Oni - 10-24-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Twitch DMCA Crackdown - by DerpyWuffy - 10-24-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: Twitch DMCA Crackdown - by Jiggly - 10-24-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Twitch DMCA Crackdown - by mothered - 10-25-2020, 02:01 AM
RE: Twitch DMCA Crackdown - by Refusal - 10-25-2020, 01:51 AM
RE: Twitch DMCA Crackdown - by Jiggly - 10-25-2020, 06:49 PM
RE: Twitch DMCA Crackdown - by Oni - 10-25-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Twitch DMCA Crackdown - by Jiggly - 10-25-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Twitch DMCA Crackdown - by miso - 10-25-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Twitch DMCA Crackdown - by Skullmeat - 10-25-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: Twitch DMCA Crackdown - by Jiggly - 10-25-2020, 08:22 PM