Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Vocabulary? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: vocabulary? #5
(09-10-2013, 01:03 PM)Imada Duty Wrote: what vocab list? why would i study english. I SPEAK english. idiot!?!?!!??

... I agree with Johnny.
I don't crack or any of that jazz and I still know what most of those mean.

Study English. Period.
And don't call people idiots when they try to help.

P.S. Speaking the language means nothing in writing. Many people know how to speak and not write.
I stutter and forget words when speaking, but when I write, it's my pride and joy.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Vocabulary? - by Imada Duty - 09-10-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: vocabulary? - by Imada Duty - 09-10-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: vocabulary? - by Mom - 09-12-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: vocabulary? - by Cyanide and Cynicism - 09-12-2013, 03:46 AM
RE: vocabulary? - by Imada Duty - 09-12-2013, 04:50 AM
RE: vocabulary? - by Mom - 09-12-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: vocabulary? - by Imada Duty - 09-12-2013, 05:17 AM
RE: vocabulary? - by w00t - 09-12-2013, 06:31 AM
RE: vocabulary? - by Imada Duty - 09-12-2013, 08:50 AM