RE: Add a Dork Section 10-20-2020, 06:29 AM
#14
"Dork" is just a term for search queries that help find vulnerable sites (i.e. intext:"Powered by MyBB"). Nothing of value will ever come from a section like that, even if you are someone with malicious intent.
Amen.
You'll be surprised to know that LE/FBI have actually looked at us, and on multiple occasions. Years ago I was pretty good friends with 1-2 informants (longtime members), and the only times we came up in a conversation was when they were looking at Lizardsquad. The forum is indexed on Google and I'm easy to contact, so it's naive to think you're hiding here.
We don't encourage illegal behavior or host any uploads. It's just words and links, with a disclaimer. If we did have legal complaints, I would address them. If you're doing something foolish, then you should be smart enough to cover your own tracks. @mothered checks those sections more than me, but if you think the content is that malicious perhaps the section should be removed.
(10-10-2020, 01:06 PM)pepesalad Wrote: I feel like this is just the forums as a whole. Most of us are dorks here.
Amen.
(10-13-2020, 06:04 PM)fsociety Wrote:(10-13-2020, 05:30 PM)Jiggly Wrote:Maybe less activity in cracking section than why fbi will take action.(10-11-2020, 08:27 PM)Trilly Reign Wrote: 1) Completely agree with adding dorks to the selection!!!
2) @fsociety love your work bro, but what you just said makes no sense. yes, sinister "hides" it's cracking content, but that doesn't matter. Your're thinking from
a "civilian" POV, not an FBI's POV. Spyders, Scrapers, and tons of other tools see right past that. It would take anyone looking up "cracking forums" on google (that's how I found Sinister).
Really this site is no more protected from the FBI than c.to or n.to. It still has the meta-data, keywords, etc. that all show this is very obviously a cracking forum.
truth is, there isn't much you can do to "hide from the FBI', unless you make a site on the darknet, and even then, it's still difficult.
This is so true. Also, do people think we are actually hiding from the FBI? If anyone is stupid enough to incriminate themselves on this board, they deserve to be caught. The FBI have every right to look at our forum, as any civilian does. I would place a bet with confidence that they already have.
we don't know the real reason , and what happened to n.to and c.to how both forum suddenly in fbi eyes is both forum owner is same?
You'll be surprised to know that LE/FBI have actually looked at us, and on multiple occasions. Years ago I was pretty good friends with 1-2 informants (longtime members), and the only times we came up in a conversation was when they were looking at Lizardsquad. The forum is indexed on Google and I'm easy to contact, so it's naive to think you're hiding here.
We don't encourage illegal behavior or host any uploads. It's just words and links, with a disclaimer. If we did have legal complaints, I would address them. If you're doing something foolish, then you should be smart enough to cover your own tracks. @mothered checks those sections more than me, but if you think the content is that malicious perhaps the section should be removed.













![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)