RE: What are your thought on drugs? 10-18-2020, 08:06 PM
#85
(10-17-2020, 03:10 PM)mothered Wrote:(10-17-2020, 11:53 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:You're always welcome. It's nice to read you're feeling better.(10-17-2020, 04:47 AM)mothered Wrote: There's nothing wrong (nor harmful) with taking prescription meds as per their clinical dosage.
I do hope your headaches/migraines are under control.
Thank you mothered, I appreciate your care. I'm much better and weather getting cold also that also help a bit
I also used to suffer from migraines, and It has a huge Impact on just about everything you do In your day-to-day affairs.
Very true; Actually I remember getting migraine the night of exam; So in the morning we had an exam 20% of semester grades of that subject; So you see it was really important to study; The migraine didn't stop and this is what all I could try:
1- Two cups of tea.
2- Paracetamol 500 mg;
3- Declomol Powder (I don't really remember its gram)
4- Co-Damol
5- Cold and Heat pack.
All these stuff never helped; I tried to sleep then I fallen a sleep like a dead body from 9:00 PM to exactly 8:50 AM while I had the exam at 9:00 AM. So actually that made a lot of trouble for me; They asked me many things (Questions and papers) until allowing me to do that exam later in another day.
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN












![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)