RE: Non-tech skills section 10-18-2020, 01:09 AM
#12
(10-15-2020, 11:31 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(10-15-2020, 11:28 AM)LawDogUSA Wrote:(10-15-2020, 11:20 AM)mothered Wrote: Each and every user has a hobby or at the minimum, some type of Interest, so I can see this generating a healthy amount of traffic.
I would most absolutely agree!
G
Well apparently @Oni will only agree to making the section if there is enough activity to sustain it (let's not talk about the Assembly section (which despite being older than the forum itself, has only 53 threads, 43% of them by me).
So please, make some threads about your hobbies or interests, tag them with something so Oni knows there's activity.
It's not that I'm opposed to adding new sections, it's that they're requested a lot. Between our current sections and sections archived from merges, we have over 150 sections. The Sauerkraut thread was really good, but we'll need more.











![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)