Login Register






Anybody Here Play Team Fortress 2? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anybody Here Play Team Fortress 2? #5
(09-11-2013, 10:18 AM)Andreas17 Wrote: I USED to play TF2, gave away all my items to a friend since I just got fed up with the game and pretend economy, favourite class would have to be pyro/scout, they just FEEL GOOD when you're kicking ass with them you know?

Yea Scout is a nice class to kick ass with. Flanking is a personal fav tactic.
I don't know when you left, but fyi the TF2 economy is even more shit right now. Keys rising to 6.33 soon.

I never trade, I just play pubs and a bit of competitive, is much more fun than trading 24/7 like everyone does now.
Thanks for checking this out anyways Wink
[Image: QGmQSBC.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Here Play Team Fortress 2? - by Infinite Derps - 09-11-2013, 10:23 AM