Login Register






[Anon.City] Free Anonymous File Sharing filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Anon.City] Free Anonymous File Sharing #13
(10-14-2020, 04:56 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 04:26 AM)mothered Wrote: Just a suggestion, when the "Upload File" button Is clicked without choosing a file, perhaps there should be a message stating that a file hasn't been selected.

Although It's very obvious, users tend to momentarily forget when In a rush.

haha trust me i've been trying to figure out how for a while now, but every time i get too frustrated and give up :L
It would work with a regular file input but I have a label for the file input so idk how to set it up, i have also looked everywhere and seem to find nothing.
It's amazing that you're actually trying to Implement It. I didn't think It's of great Importance but nonetheless, worth mentioning/suggesting.

You've done an exceptional job with the site, hence I have no doubt that you'll figure It out.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: [Anon.City] Free Anonymous File Sharing - by mothered - 10-14-2020, 08:54 AM