Login Register






Woops filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Woops #12
(10-09-2020, 02:10 PM)fritz Wrote: I actually did not introduce myself yet, woopsy, hello !

So here I am, Fritz, IT (and many other things) enthusiast.

I was a bit into hacking cracking & stuff when I was younger, so I'm kinda interested to see how the underground community is going 10-20 years after (and at first look it seems much more "professional" than it was before...)
well welcome to sinister.li, i guess...technically if you've been here already and posting, i dont think their is a need for intro. But this post is kinda funny, in its own way.^^
If you ever found my post or reply helpful, would you mind donating a dollar?
• BTC: 18TEvceUg72SqKCTiQ24hHAfFPjTQSa9i2

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Woops - by fritz - 10-09-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Woops - by mothered - 10-09-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Woops - by fritz - 10-09-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Woops - by mothered - 10-09-2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Woops - by Mr.Kurd - 10-09-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Woops - by mothered - 10-10-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: Woops - by Mr.Kurd - 10-10-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Woops - by mothered - 10-11-2020, 02:01 AM
RE: Woops - by Mr.Kurd - 10-11-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Woops - by mothered - 10-12-2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Woops - by Jiggly - 10-10-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Woops - by Mr_waffl - 10-12-2020, 04:19 PM