Login Register






Woops filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Woops #8
(10-10-2020, 08:47 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 03:11 AM)mothered Wrote: Off-topic, It's nice to see you're active once again.

As long as I'm alive, I'll make sure to visit SL at least once a month. I feel coming here is duty. SL means a lot to me.

That's really nice to hear. I also hope some of our new members come to enjoy SL like you did.

Welcome Fritz! I can see you have already been posting, so I hope you have enjoyed your time here so far.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Woops - by fritz - 10-09-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Woops - by mothered - 10-09-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Woops - by fritz - 10-09-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Woops - by mothered - 10-09-2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Woops - by Mr.Kurd - 10-09-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Woops - by mothered - 10-10-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: Woops - by Mr.Kurd - 10-10-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Woops - by mothered - 10-11-2020, 02:01 AM
RE: Woops - by Mr.Kurd - 10-11-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Woops - by mothered - 10-12-2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Woops - by Jiggly - 10-10-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Woops - by Mr_waffl - 10-12-2020, 04:19 PM