RE: Anyone LF Full Stack Developer 10-09-2020, 08:22 AM
#3
(09-23-2020, 02:16 PM)teslastar Wrote: I'm still learning Javascript and Python. It's been a while, but I still have a lot to learn. Any tips for a newbie in this?
Stay consistent, don't get caught up watching youtube video after youtube video or course after course, put your mind to a project you wanna complete (realistically) and work on that project, maybe complete a course then work on the project, get stuck ask questions stay stuck do another course, and then go back to the project,.
(09-23-2020, 03:26 PM)AlexWilliams Wrote: I'm working on a very special project, but it's still a lot of work to do. To tell the truth, I don't have a lot of experience in programming, but I have a friend that helps me with this, I'm more the creative part of the team. I'll keep in mind this, just in case we need help. But, do you have any experience with developing an apm software or something similar? I'm asking because our project is part of this area. Either way, I'm glad I found someone willing to collaborate if we'll decide to grow our team.
APM Software is a broad category.
I've completed several projects with javascript, and a few with python if this wasn't sinister.li I'd be more then happy to share my github.
Can you maybe elaborate a little more on what you are working on, or maybe a few concepts.
![[Image: xlbdwZT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/xlbdwZT.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)