Login Register






Amazon Luna - New Cloud Gaming Service filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Amazon Luna - New Cloud Gaming Service #9
(10-08-2020, 10:41 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 10:31 PM)StormZeroX Wrote: I think that Luna will be like Google Stadia was, a good idea being forgotten

I'm not so sure. Name one other service that has something like this:

Code:
Twitch, the popular game-focused video streaming website that Amazon bought in 2014, will be integrated into Luna to allow streamers to broadcast while playing. Amazon says that those watching Twitch streams who also subscribe to its service will be able to go right "from watching Twitch to instantly playing on Luna."

I think this has the potential to be very successful if they follow through and integrate it well with Twitch. Given Twitch itself is an incredibly successful platform full of gamers - They've already got a good market to sell it to. I've never even heard of the other services.

Yeah, probably focusing into the streamers world is a good plan, but we will see

[+] 1 user Likes StormZeroX's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Amazon Luna - New Cloud Gaming Service - by Oni - 09-29-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: Amazon Luna - New Cloud Gaming Service - by StormZeroX - 10-08-2020, 11:58 AM